As 2021 draws to an end, we wanted to take a moment and reflect on some of the feel-good moments that have happened this year. Here are 10 of our favorites!
1. This bride couldn’t have her father walk her down the aisle, but she still found a way to have him there for her special day. Such a touching moment!
2. There are so many good men in the world who are willing to step up! Just look at this example from one community that was overflowing with volunteers willing to spend some time with school children.
3. When this teacher’s shoes were stolen from his classroom, some students pooled together their money to buy him a replacement pair. So touching!
4. This mom took care of her kids while having nothing. Her kids later surprised her by paying off her mortgage. She raised her kids right!
5. When this grandma baked a chocolate sheet cake, she decided to drive two hours to deliver it to her grandson. Grandmas are the best!
6. After being deployed for nine months, this dad was able to return home and surprise his kids. He was waiting for them in the driveway when they got home from school, and it is such a sweet reunion! Welcome home, soldier!
7. Before this husband lost his ability to communicate, he wrote this heartfelt note to his wife. What a sweet man.
8. This 92-year-old grandpa is overwhelmed with emotion when he is told that his great-grandchild will be named after him. So touching!
9. Dr. Amir Tabrizi shows off his silly nose and does magic tricks to cheer up kids at the hospital, and this little patient’s laughter is contagious. Sound on!
10. Some of the most precious gifts can’t be bought. This grandpa went above and beyond to give his granddaughter an extra special birthday present. So sweet!
Want more feel-good moments? Sign up for our free monthly email newsletter at nugentgoodnews.com for inspiring stories, life tips, and even more positivity!