Another Feel-Good Friday is upon us! Can you believe that a quarter of 2022 is behind us already? We hope that so far it has been a year of good news and positivity. Need a little boost? This round-up of good-news moments will be sure to make you smile. Happy April!
1. This man suffers from Alzheimer’s disease. He makes his way outside every afternoon and has been meeting these sweet neighborhood kids for the “first time,” every day after school for the past two years. Break out the tissues!
2. This snowboarding dinosaur’s confidence and cheerfulness is legendary! Turn the sound on to hear this little girl’s amazing commentary.
3. This grandma will be in top form when she gets to meet her first grandchild. We love her excitement!
4. After three years apart, this dad flew from the UK to surprise his son. What a touching reunion!
5. When this sweet man heard that this family was celebrating a birthday, he decided to give them a unique gift. What a kind gesture!
6. What do you do when you shrink one of your favorite shirts? Turn it into dog fashion, of course! This is one stylish pup!
7. When the grandkids moved in for a month, this grandpa got up every morning to make them breakfast. Way to create precious memories!
Want more feel-good moments like these? Check out last week’s round-up! And don’t forget to subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter filled with inspirational stories and tips for a better life.