Happy Feel-Good Friday! Let’s start the weekend with some positivity! From the compassion and kindness of strangers to the heartwarming moments between family members, this round-up of good-news moments is sure to do the trick. Prepare to be uplifted!
1. When a homeless woman asked to come inside a dance studio and watch a class, the instructor didn’t hesitate. He invited her in and asked her to dance! What a kind gesture!
2. We love how these people’s faces light up when they receive a compliment from a stranger. And then they share that positivity right back! It really doesn’t take much to make someone’s day.
3. In 2013, Henry Richard lost his brother in the Boston Marathon bombings. This year, Henry ran the race in his honor. Watch to the end to see him cross the finish line and share an emotional embrace with his parents. So moving!
4. Military families make such huge sacrifices. This woman gave birth without her husband because he was deployed overseas. Watch as he surprises her in the hospital. What a touching reunion!
5. When a man saw a couple caught in the rain, he jumped out of his car to give them an umbrella. There are so many opportunities to share kindness if we just look for them!
6. This sweet man can’t sleep until he knows his wife is home safe. We love how they excitedly wave to each other at the end!
7. After this herd of elephants safely crosses the road, one of them waves a “thank you” with its trunk. How polite!
Want more feel-good moments like these? Check out last week’s round-up! And don’t forget to subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter filled with inspirational stories and tips for a better life.