It’s another fabulous Feel-Good Friday! From strangers helping strangers to the loyalty of a sweet old dog, this week’s good news round-up will bring a smile to your face and start your weekend on a positive note. Prepare to be uplifted!
1. When a young boy was afraid to jump in the water, the crowd united to cheer him on and give him the confidence boost he needed. We need more of this in the world!
2. The children at this elementary school surprised their Ukrainian janitor with loving messages that brought tears to her eyes. Such a thoughtful and powerful gesture!
3. This faithful dog waits every day for her favorite mail carrier to show up. What a loyal friend!
4. Standing at the bus stop every day at 5 a.m. doesn’t sound like much fun. But one dedicated stranger did just that to ensure the safety of a woman he didn’t even know. What a kind heart!
5. The world is filled with all kinds of simple wonders. Check out this amazing example in Fiji!
6. Watch as this man serenades his deaf girl friend in sign language. So beautiful!
7. Tree-climbing dogs are something we don’t see every day. They sure seem to entertain people passing by! Way to keep an eye on the neighborhood!
Want more feel-good moments like these? Check out last week’s round-up! And don’t forget to subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter filled with inspirational stories and tips for a better life.