Let’s start the weekend with another uplifting edition of Feel-Good Friday! You’ll love these touching good news moments that remind us how beautiful life can be. This week, kids take a starring role. Whether they’re showing incredible strength of character or giving heart-melting reactions, we’re sure that your day will be better for watching these inspiring moments. Oh, and don’t miss the video that captures a surprise rainbow! Enjoy!
1. What could be better than capturing a whale on video? Capturing a whale spraying a rainbow! Check out this beautiful footage.
2. When a young baseball player was hit in the head with a pitch, he showed what true compassion and sportsmanship look like. Soon, the entire stadium is in tears. Watch to the end and have a tissue handy. So touching!
3. If this video doesn’t melt your heart, then we don’t know what will. These boys have the sweetest reaction to being surprised with a new puppy. Watch til the end!
4. We love it when celebrities go above and beyond for their fans. Pro tennis player Roger Federer kept a promise he made five years earlier and made time for a tennis match with a young athlete. Amazing!
5. When a tiny toddler sees her grandpa for the first time in a week, she knows just what to do. So pure!
Want more good news moments like these? Check out last week’s Feel-Good Friday round-up! And don’t forget to subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter filled with inspirational stories and tips for a better life.