Happy, happy Feel-Good Friday! This week’s good news moments are all about the miracles of nature. From dancing in the rain to riding ocean waves to seeing it snow for the first time, this good news round-up will remind you to stop and appreciate our beautiful world. Enjoy!
1. When was the last time you danced in the rain? We could all take our cue from these two! Pure joy!
2. These surfers went the extra mile to make sure one young man had the opportunity to ride some ocean waves. Sound on to hear the crowd cheering and to hear his excitement. What a beautiful example of inclusion!
3. When it started to snow in Australia, this school knew just what to do. Classes were paused so that students could experience snow for the first time. What an incredible moment!
4. This little one is absolutely delighted to give some love to this horse. And this horse gives that love right back. What a gentle giant!
5. Strangers uniting to help someone in need is music to our ears! These music lovers join together to help a lost boy find his father at a crowded music festival. Watch to the end to see their emotional reunion.
Want more good news moments like these? Check out last week’s Feel-Good Friday round-up! And don’t forget to subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter filled with inspirational stories and tips for a better life.