This week’s Feel-Good Friday is filled with love and positivity to help you feel the holiday spirit. From rescue dogs choosing their very own Christmas toy to service workers going above and beyond, these joyful and heartfelt moments are the perfect way to kick off Christmas weekend. Happy holidays!
1. This boy is overwhelmed with happiness when he discovers that the “painting elves” have paid a visit to his home. So pure!
2. These lucky rescue dogs got to choose their very own toy for Christmas. If this doesn’t put a smile on your face, then nothing will. What an adorable tradition!
3. This kiddo is adding some extra spirit to this holiday performance. Rock on, angel!
4. This delivery man left a sweet message on this family’s security camera to congratulate them on their new baby. Having a new baby himself, he knew firsthand how much it would mean to them. What an amazing and thoughtful gesture!
5. Here’s another example of a service worker going above and beyond. After this boy had a hard week at school, his mother decided to take him to McDonald’s to cheer him up. The cashier made an instant connection and found the perfect way to make him smile!
6. In Florence, Italy, tourists had gathered to watch the sunset. When an old man started dancing, his joy became contagious and people couldn’t help but join in. We need more moments like these in our lives!
7. This grandma sends the most adorable updates. What an awesome way to check in with loved ones!
8. This doggo insists on special “rain gear” before venturing out into wet weather. So funny!