Welcome to December! To kick off a month filled with holidays and good cheer, here is a Feel-Good Friday round-up filled with positivity and an appreciation for friends, family, and small acts of kindness that made a big difference in people’s lives. Enjoy!
1. This ingenious solution of magnetic buttons helps a man with cerebral palsy to be more independent. What a thoughtful clothing company.
2. This boy couldn’t let this little girl walk home from school by herself after someone forgot to pick her up. Such a little gentleman!
3. When an elderly woman found herself stuck in the middle of a busy road, these firefighters did what was needed to help her cross safely. True heroes!
4. Who needs a red ribbon and giant scissors to celebrate the opening of a new building when you can have a tortoise and some greens instead? Clever!
5. After finally receiving his visa, this man was able to surprise his wife in the United States. Such a sweet reunion!
6. And here is another sweet surprise! These parents were overjoyed to learn that their daughter had purchased a home nearby after living away for the past decade.
Want more Feel-Good Friday moments like these? Check out last week’s round-up! And don’t forget to sign up for our free monthly email newsletter at nugentgoodnews.com for even more positivity!