Happy Feel-Good Friday! This week’s good news round-up is filled with small acts of kindness and everyday moments that made a big difference in people’s lives. Hoping your weekend is filled with love, positivity, and an appreciation for friends and family. Cheers!
1. This woman wanted to have a magical 70th birthday by celebrating at Disneyland. But when her family surprised her, it truly became the happiest place on earth!
2. This sweet interaction between these young boys gives us hope for the future. What kind and considerate gentlemen!
3. This loyal dog refuses to leave this baby’s side. Watch as it falls asleep while watching over him. So precious!
4. Watch as this woman meets her great-grandchild for the first time, and have some tissues handy! Her joy will melt your heart!
5. Thanks to some help from Dad, this baby girl got to make her first snow angel. The look on her face is priceless!
6. These three brothers served as “flower boys” at their sister’s wedding. Watch as they walk down the aisle with serious swagger. Well done!
7. This lady is showing her dog the weather report to assure him that it won’t be raining tomorrow. Absolutely adorable!
Want more feel-good moments like these? Check out last week’s round-up! And don’t forget to subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter filled with inspirational stories and tips for a better life.