Welcome to another heartwarming edition of Feel-Good Friday! From thoughtful Valentine’s Day gestures to cheer up the lonely to an Olympian who overcame incredible odds, this week’s round-up of good-news moments reminds us to appreciate the beauty in life and to savor each moment. Enjoy!
1. This mom is in for an amazing surprise. Watch as she discovers that the book her daughter wrote is dedicated to her. So sweet!
2. Valentine’s Day can be especially lonely and painful for those who have lost their spouse. That’s why one woman stepped up and raised money to deliver flowers to 400 widows and widowers in her community. What a beautiful new tradition!
3. This sweet grandma was caught taking in the moment and enjoying the view. If her smile doesn’t light you up, then we don’t know what will. So pure!
4. What better birthday surprise is there than a hug from a brother who you haven’t seen in two years? Break out the tissues!
5. Just a few years ago, Max Parrot was fighting for his life. This year, he won the gold medal in men’s snowboard slopestyle. Now that’s a true champion!
6. This baby seal was so scared when he was rescued. But thanks to some kind humans, he was able to grow strong enough to return to the ocean. What a happy ending!
7. This little boy knows how to do Valentine’s Day right! From his suit to his impeccable manners, he is the perfect gentleman. The hug at the end is so precious!
Want more feel-good moments like these? Check out last week’s round-up! And don’t forget to subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter filled with inspirational stories and tips for a better life.