Happy Feel-Good Friday! If there’s anything that this round-up of good-news moments can teach us, it’s that amazing things happen one small step at a time and that the love between parent and child is a powerful force that knows no limits. Prepare to be uplifted!
1. This 77-year-old man with stage 4 cancer decided to learn to ice skate. He gave an inspiring performance that shows us all that it’s never too late to learn something new!
2. Watch as this little boy with cerebral palsy takes his first steps ever. The look on his face is pure happiness!
3. When this little girl wanted to learn ballet, she had trouble following along with the video. Her dad stepped in to help, and it made all the difference. What a hero!
4. After three years apart, this man’s family arranged a surprise reunion with his mom. No matter how old they are, kids still need their moms. So tender!
5. Speaking of tender, watch as this baby sloth gets some snuggles from mama. Adorable!
6. This grandpa and grandson are two peas in a pod as they use their walkers together. What a sweet moment!
7. This amazing photo captures two new dads at the hospital, each having their own special moment. Absolutely beautiful!
Want more feel-good moments like these? Check out last week’s round-up! And don’t forget to subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter filled with inspirational stories and tips for a better life.