Happy Feel-Good Friday! It’s often the simple yet meaningful moments that make the biggest difference in life, and this week’s good news round-up is full of them. From a veteran adopting the perfect dog to young siblings working together to help their baby brother, these moments will lift your spirits and put a smile on your face. We’ve also included an inspiring and generous act from a stranger that made all the difference to a man in need.
1. A man in Mexico who is suffering from cancer raffled off his truck to help pay for medical treatment. This kind young man won the raffle and returned the vehicle to its owner. What an amazing act of kindness and generosity!
2. After an injured dog had to have his leg amputated, a veteran who lost his leg during deployment adopted him. Wishing them a happy life together!
3. When this grandpa returns home after a 7-month hospital stay, these children have the most beautiful and authentic reaction. This is what love looks like!
4. When this woman models her wedding dress after 60 years of marriage, her husband is all smiles. We love the way he looks at her!
5. This tiny brother and sister duo unite in the sweetest way to help their baby brother out of his crib. Sound on to listen to their patient instructions and encouraging words. We could all learn from their example!
6. This dog is overjoyed when his baby brother comes out to play with him. His zoomies are so cute! What a special bond.
7. This dad finally got to show his kids some serious roller skating moves. After all these years, he’s still got it!
Want more feel-good moments like these? Check out last week’s round-up! And don’t forget to subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter filled with inspirational stories and tips for a better life.