Let’s kick off the weekend with another round-up of Feel-Good Friday moments, shall we? From strangers stepping up to help in the sweetest ways to lending a hand to our furry friends, these moments will lift your spirits and make you smile. Enjoy!
1. This man received an incredible birthday gift to help him feel close to his late wife. Break out the tissues!
2. When a man in the audience realized this woman was performing an opera duet without a partner, he joined in to help her sing the song. She responds in the most gracious way. You’ll definitely want the sound on for this one!
3. When this 11-year-old girl had the chance to meet her favorite NBA star, Giannis Antetokoumpo, she presented him with a folder of drawings that she had been working on for more than a year. This interaction will melt your heart!
4. Shout out to this security guard who delayed a train to rescue a cat in danger. Our furry friends need heroes, too!
5. Actors Paul Rudd and Jeffrey Dean Morgan helped a local business in the sweetest way. When the owner of a candy store passed away, they purchased the business so that it wouldn’t be changed into something else. What a kind gesture!
6. This is a classic example of dad humor! Sound on for his goofy Harry Potter joke.
7. Sometimes our loyal companions need a boost. Watch this man helps his dog in a kind and patient way. Bravo!
Want more feel-good moments like these? Check out last week’s round-up! And don’t forget to subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter filled with inspirational stories and tips for a better life.