Happy Feel-Good Friday! The magic of summer is in the air, and this week’s good news round-up is all about joy and celebration. From a cheering crowd at the swimming pool to a tender wedding dance, these uplifting moments will make you smile and bring a tear to your eye. Have a great weekend, everyone!
1. Thanks to a supportive crowd at the swimming pool, this boy no doubt has a special new summer memory. We love the energy of the onlookers and his festive Spiderman suit!
2. Sometimes we need someone who won’t give up on us so we don’t give up on ourselves. Watch as this man surprises his mom after working hard to stay clean for four months. Make sure you have a tissue handy!
3. This bride’s father passed away before her wedding, so her family members made sure she still had an unforgettable father-daughter dance. So touching!
4. Prepare to get your groove on! This security guard’s dance moves are on point, and his energy is absolutely contagious!
5. This woman received a one-of-a-kind gift to help her feel closer to her parents who passed away. What a thoughtful way to honor them.
Want more good news moments like these? Check out last week’s Feel-Good Friday round-up! And don’t forget to subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter filled with inspirational stories and tips for a better life.