Another weekend is here, and we have an uplifting Feel-Good Friday to start it on a positive note! From incredible first experiences to simple acts of kindness, this week’s round-up of good news moments will inspire you to do your own good deed. Enjoy!
1. It’s easy to take birthday celebrations for granted. Get the tissues ready as this boy enjoys his birthday with his new family. So touching!
2. Thanks to some good friends, this woman was able to learn how to ride a bike. Way to go!
3. Technology made it possible for this boy to hear his family for the first time. Watch to the end for his sweet reaction. What an incredible moment!
4. This autistic boy was on a quest to do something nice for someone. He insisted on waiting outside this store so he could open the door for an older lady. Such a sweet act of kindness!
5. Thanks to a thoughtful neighbor, this doggo was able to get some badly needed exercise that his owner was unable to provide. Amazing progress!
Want more good news moments like these? Check out last week’s Feel-Good Friday round-up! And don’t forget to subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter filled with inspirational stories and tips for a better life.