It’s time to start the weekend with another inspiring edition of Feel-Good Friday! From heartwarming moments that celebrate the end of another school year to the special bond between family members, this round-up of good news moments is sure to put a smile on your face and make your day a little brighter.
1. At this kindergarten graduation, the audience was told not to clap until the end. But Greyson had other plans, and we are here for it! You’ll want the sound on for this one! Adorable!
2. After teaching for 50 years, the school gave this teacher a special send-off. Such a bitter-sweet moment. Shout out to all the dedicated teachers out there!
3. After being gone for 10 years, this woman decided to surprise her family in Haiti. The reactions are priceless, and the mood is pure joy! So touching!
4. This dedicated big brother took it upon himself to teach his sister how to ride a bike. Such a sweet gesture!
5. When students learned that a classmate was going through hard times, they came together to help him out. There is such power when people unite for a good cause!
6. What is more adorable than a baby and a puppy? A baby and a puppy getting their bellies scratched at the same time. We have a feeling that they will be best friends for years to come.
7. Nothing keeps you young at heart like dancing! Even in their 80s, this couple knows how to bust a move. Awesome!
Want more good news moments like these? Check out last week’s Feel-Good Friday round-up! And don’t forget to subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter filled with inspirational stories and tips for a better life.