Happy Feel-Good Friday! This week’s good news round-up is filled with acts of kindness from strangers, both big and small, and parents who went the extra mile to help their children feel loved. Hoping your weekend is filled with love, positivity, and an extra dose of good luck. Cheers!
1. When a woman accidentally texted the wrong number, she still got the support she was looking for from these sweet strangers. Now that’s a wrong number gone right!
2. After this man lost his wife of 76 years, smiles were hard to come by. But this baby brought him so much joy. What an incredible experience for both of these kindred spirits!
3. This woman gives back to her community in the sweetest way. We love how she uses her knitting talents to serve others. Amazing!
4. This couple bought a house that came with 16 feral cats on the property. Rather than try to get rid of them, they decided to make them part of the family. Watch as they gradually gain the trust of their new furry friends and even build them the ultimate cat room!
5. When this dad knew that he wasn’t going to live to celebrate birthdays with his daughter, he found a special way to send his love each year. What an incredible gesture!
6. When this mom wants to say hi to her reporter son, there’s no stopping her! “Hi Baby!”
7. What do you do when your child doesn’t have a dad to bring to “Donuts with Dad” day at school? You improvise the best way you can. Way to go, Mom!
Want more feel-good moments? Subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter filled with inspirational stories and tips for a better life.