Welcome to the first Feel-Good Friday of spring! From heartwarming examples of strangers supporting strangers to a sweet dog’s heroic efforts, this week’s good news round-up will remind you that even in the darkest of times, there are beautiful moments to be found. Enjoy!
1. This basketball player isn’t letting blindness stop her from taking her shot! Watch as the entire crowd goes from silence to a roar of cheers. So inspiring!
2. Nothing breaks down barriers quite like dancing. Watch as this stranger is immediately welcomed and encouraged to show off his best moves!
3. Ukrainian refugees arrived in Berlin to find thousands of people offering shelter. There are so many good people in the world!
4. School teachers do so much to help their students, and this one is going above and beyond by adopting one of hers. This sweet girl’s reaction is everything. Break out the tissues!
5. When this man didn’t have anyone to share his personal victory with, he turned to the internet. He now has millions of people cheering him on!
6. Dogs are loyal to their humans and furry friends alike. Watch as this doggo rushes to save his best buddy from getting hit by a vehicle. Such a hero!
7. This Ukrainian girl is doing her best to bring some cheer to a horrific situation. Listen as she sings her sweet rendition of “Let It Go” to her fellow refugees.
Want more feel-good moments like these? Check out last week’s round-up! And don’t forget to subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter filled with inspirational stories and tips for a better life.