Another weekend is on the horizon, and we have an uplifting Feel-Good Friday round-up to start it off right! From emotional reunions to the tiniest of creatures, these good-news moments will make you smile and help you find joy in everyday miracles.
1. After nearly a year apart, this soldier surprises his wife at work by pretending to be a patient. What a tender reunion!
2. This airplane-loving toddler got a special tour of the cockpit from the pilot. The smile on his face is everything!
3. Cat owners often find themselves accommodating their furry friends in unique and unexpected ways. We love this shop owner’s simple but important modification to the ceiling. Cat dad level: expert!
4. Miracles are all around us if we look for them. This man’s interaction with a tiny yellow butterfly meant the world to him. So sweet!
5. This man was abandoned by his dad as a teenager, so he decided to help other children who don’t have fathers to ask for help. What a brilliant way to channel empathy and compassion!
6. A loving dog and a giggling baby? Yes, please! Sound on to hear this baby’s adorable laughter when her doggo sibling plays with her in the most gentle way.
7. Sometimes the little things mean the most when you do them yourself. This handwritten valentine from a grandpa is extra special when you realize how much effort went into it. So thoughtful!
Want more feel-good moments like these? Check out last week’s round-up! And don’t forget to subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter filled with inspirational stories and tips for a better life.