Another uplifting edition of Feel-Good Friday is here! From a stranger’s one-of-a-kind act of kindness to some very special furry and feathered friends, this week’s good news roundup is sure to give you all the feels! May your weekend be filled with joy and positivity!
1. What baseball fan doesn’t dream of catching a ball in the stands? How many of us would then give the game ball away? Watch as this man selflessly hands it to a child nearby, and have the tissues handy!
2. Teachers help us to become our best and to develop the skills to pursue our dreams. We love how this voice teacher celebrates a major career moment for one of his former students. Congratulations!
3. Have you ever seen a duck run in a marathon? You have now! We love the little shoes and adorable waddle. She even won a medal!
4. Talk about a birthday surprise to top them all! This mother and daughter are reuniting after 80 years—on the mom’s 98th birthday, no less. The two were separated during World War II. What an incredible moment!
5. With the help of Grandpa, these sweet twins are able to surprise their mom, a young widow, for Mother’s Day. It’s the little moments that matter most!
6. When you want to make a good first impression, practice makes perfect! Listen as this little girl practices introducing herself to her classmates. Adorable!
7. Some things are just meant to be. When a deaf dog was adopted by a family with a deaf son, the two became inseparable. Prepare for your heart to melt!
Want more good news moments like these? Check out last week’s Feel-Good Friday round-up! And don’t forget to subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter filled with inspirational stories and tips for a better life.