Happy Feel-Good Friday! This week’s good news round-up is all about never giving up! From persevering to achieve a goal, even with a rough start, to performing daunting acts of courage to save the lives of strangers, we guarantee that you will find renewed hope in these incredible examples of resilience and kindness. Enjoy!
1. We love this pilot’s sweet tribute to his parents, who are onboard his flight. You’ll want the sound on to hear why this flight is so special, particularly for the pilot’s mother. Keep a tissue handy!
2. What do you do when the unthinkable happens at the beginning of an important race? You fix the problem and keep going to win the whole thing! We love this girl’s determination. This is what a champion looks like! Watch until the end to see her incredible victory.
3. We love this special moment of a young daughter supporting her father at his graduation. Such an amazing accomplishment. Congratulations, Dad!
4. It’s important to celebrate the small victories in life. We love this moment that captures a young girl doing something important for herself for the very first time. Her face says it all!
5. When a pilot has a medical emergency in mid air, one brave man, who has never flown a plane, stepped up to save the lives of everyone on board. Watch the incredible moment when he successfully lands the plane. He is a true hero!
6. This is another incredible example of heroism. Watch as a group of strangers spring into action to stop an out-of-control car and help a driver who is having a medical emergency. Faith in humanity restored!
7. Sometimes we can feel helpless when someone is going through something difficult. But we can all take a note from this loving little boy who shows us that just being there and putting our arms around someone can make a world of difference. So sweet!
Want more good news moments like these? Check out last week’s Feel-Good Friday round-up! And don’t forget to subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter filled with inspirational stories and tips for a better life.