Memorial Day weekend is here, and we have another Feel-Good Friday to start it off right! From the young to the young at heart, the people in this week’s good news round-up will melt your heart and lift your spirits. Wishing you a wonderful and meaningful holiday!
1. When the airline crew and fellow passengers learned that a man on board was celebrating his 95th birthday, everyone went the extra mile to mark the occasion. We love it when strangers come together to create a special moment for someone. Amazing!
2. When this man spilled his cart of fruit, these sweet kids ran to help pick it up. Such a simple act of kindness that goes to show that children can make a difference in so many ways.
3. So often, a mother’s support, strength, and sacrifice go unacknowledged, but this thoughtful son knew just how to honor his mom at his college graduation. What a unique and heartfelt gesture!
4. This emotional reunion of two young brothers is so touching. Break out the tissues!
5. Who says kids are the only ones who like swings? Watch as this senior citizen shows of some serious skills. Amazing!
6. Here’s a secret about childhood: parents and grandparents are often hard at work behind the scenes to create magical memories. Watch the pure joy on these children’s faces as they discover seashells on the beach with a little extra help from Grandpa. Adorable!
7. As this 90-year-old proves, you’re never too old to learn something new. Watch as he goes bowling for the first time. Impressive!
Want more good news moments like these? Check out last week’s Feel-Good Friday round-up! And don’t forget to subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter filled with inspirational stories and tips for a better life.