Hooray for Feel-Good Friday! On this Mother’s Day weekend, there is so much good news to celebrate. From tender moments with moms, grandmas, and mothers-in-law to very special birthday wishes and thoughtful thank-you gifts, this round-up of good news moments will fill your heart with sunshine and happiness. Enjoy!
1. When a son surprises his mom for her 90th birthday, he gets a surprise of his own when she remembers who he is. Sound on to hear this sweet moment, and have some tissues handy!
2. Grandkids often draw pictures for grandparents, but this grandma did something extra special with her granddaughter’s—she embroidered them all and turned them into a quilt! Watch as she surprises her granddaughter with this priceless heirloom for her 18th birthday. What an extraordinary gift!
3. Here’s another priceless birthday moment! For Dylan’s 21st birthday, he attended an LA Dodgers game. Watch as the crowd sings “Happy Birthday” to him. You’ll want the sound on to hear this amazing moment. We love it when strangers join together to make life better for someone else!
4. Delivery drivers are unsung heroes who receive little recognition, so the person who lives at this house decided to do something about it. Watch as this man finds a special thank-you just for him. You’ll want the sound on to hear why it means so much to him. You never know what someone is going through, and a little kindness goes a long way. So touching!
5. A woman who teaches how to create braided hairstyles had a stroke of genius when she decided to offer a class just for men. Just look at all these awesome guys hard at work. Love it!
6. When his mother-in-law started her cancer treatments, this man knew just what to do. Watch as he surprises her with this incredible gesture of support. So sweet!
7. It’s a furry family reunion! These two good boys met by chance at a dog park, and the owners discovered that they were from the same litter. Just look at their sweet smiles!
Want more good news moments like these? Check out last week’s Feel-Good Friday round-up! And don’t forget to subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter filled with inspirational stories and tips for a better life.