This week’s Feel-Good Friday includes moments that range from simple acts of kindness to major personal sacrifices. And, of course, we had to include a couple of posts to celebrate the joy that our four-legged friends bring into our lives. Wishing you all a very happy weekend!
1. This teacher’s simple act of service means the world to this young boy whose mother is ill. We need more Ms. Boyds in the world!
2. When this little boy’s dog got sick and needed surgery, he sold his beloved Pokémon card collection to help cover the costs. And when the Pokémon Company heard about his personal sacrifice, they sent him some new cards and more!
3. This mom’s post is about much more than a dance recital. It’s a huge victory for her young daughter, who has overcome so much. We can only imagine how amazing it was to watch her daughter dance!
4. These adorable pigs are so smart and full of personality! Watch how friendly they are with everyone when they go to the park.
5. Dogs make life better! So when this man got a new companion, he had to share these sweet photos with his granddaughter.
6. During the filming of his productions, comedy legend Robin Williams did his best to help the homeless. What a kind and thoughtful gesture.