Happy Thanksgiving weekend! We hope your holiday has been abundantly joyful. To keep the positivity flowing, here is this week’s Feel-Good Friday, filled with heartwarming moments that remind us of the importance of love, family, and gratitude. Enjoy!
1. An accidental text has led to an amazing Thanksgiving tradition that has been going six years strong! What a touching story of going from strangers to family.
2. Mail carriers are unsung heroes. This lady wanted to thank hers in an adorable way. So cute!
3. This man has the sweetest relationship with his little great-grandchildren. Despite his health challenges, they are still going strong.
4. Sometimes we don’t realize how much simple messages can mean to our loved ones. This dad had the sweetest request for his daughter.
5. This faithful dog is doing such a good job keeping watch over the baby. What a good guardian angel!
6. This young boy gave such a touching speech at his sister’s wedding. Break out the tissues!
Want more Feel-Good Friday moments like these? Check out last week’s round-up!