Happy Feel-Good Friday! In this week’s round-up of good news moments, we are celebrating people for their acts of kindness and generosity. From selfless school children to men saving a sea turtle’s life, these good news moments will touch your heart and make you smile. Enjoy your weekend!
1. When a young boy’s home burned down, his classmates surprised him with new toys. Watch until the end for a very sweet group hug!
2. How can a fourth grader help a ninth grader? He serves as a guide runner for a blind boy and even works out extra hard so he can keep up with the older kids. What an incredible act of service!
3. When these two men spotted a stranded sea turtle, they sprang into action. Thanks to their quick thinking, they saved the life of this amazing creature and watched as it returned to the ocean. Well done!
4. These middle school students are true heroes! When their bus driver had a stroke behind the wheel, they called for help and kept her calm. Great job, kids!
5. This teacher created a fun way to give her students extra credit, and then she forgot all about it. What a delightful surprise to receive adorable photos of otters in your inbox!
6. Our good friend Sam Durst, who has cerebral palsy, was recently surprised with a new van. We love his reaction! Read our story about him here.
7. When this dog goes for a car ride, she entertains herself by trying to “eat” the other vehicles that pass by. So funny!
Want more Feel-Good Friday moments like these? Check out last week’s round-up!