Happy Feel-Good Friday! From heartwarming tales of friendship to dying wishes coming true, this week has it all. Check out these good news moments to start your weekend off with an extra dose of joy.
1. Watch this beautiful and brave sister share her support and love with her sister who is battling cancer by shaving her head. Turn the sound on to listen to the powerful message she shares.
2. When a beagle’s bunny best friend died unexpectedly, the pup was devastated. Watch as she overcomes her grief and finds new friendship with this adorable kitty.
3. These two people are driving around town and showering strangers with kind words and compliments. Let’s learn from their example and find a way to make someone’s day this weekend!
4. This clever cat talks to its owner using sign language! Watch as this deaf man and his cat communicate.
5. Pets are often more heroic than we give them credit for! Although Charlie the dog was terrified of the vacuum cleaner, he would do anything to protect his new baby sister. Such a sweet act of sacrifice!
6. When you have children, your home may not always look the way you would like it to. After a disaster involving some unwanted artwork, this man’s spouse knew just what to do. What a great sense of humor!
7. Listen as this husky makes the funniest noises, especially when his owner moves its mouth. This pup has a lot to say!
8. Maggie the dog was dying, but thanks to Utah’s Salt Lake County Ice Center, she was able to enjoy one last roll in the snow. Such a compassionate act of kindness!
Want more Feel-Good Friday moments like these? Check out last week’s round-up!