Welcome to feel-good Friday! We all need a little goodness in our lives, and luckily this week is full of it. From a touching 9/11 tribute to a caring doctor, we have just what you need to give you a little boost of happiness. Check out our favorite good news moments of the week below!
1. This former flight attendant is honoring flight crews who lost their lives on 9/11 in a unique and touching way. Go, Paulie!
2. This baby girl has vision problems. Watch her reaction when she gets glasses and sees the world in a whole new way!
3. This 92-year-old grandpa is overwhelmed with emotion when he is told that his great-grandchild will be named after him. So sweet!
4. These window display models break their poses to say hello to a cute little girl named K’yani. This sparked a friendship between K’yani and the model Dominique. The model said, “I pray that when she grows up everything she touches will turn to gold.”
5. Dr. Amir Tabrizi shows off his silly nose and does magic tricks to cheer up kids at the hospital, and this little patient’s laughter is contagious. Sound on!
6. This bystander was brought to tears as she witnessed a simple yet powerful act of support that a group of teenage girls showed toward a fellow student during their P.E. class. This is what the world needs more of!
7. This son makes his mother’s day by singing a song just for her, and it’s so sweet when she joins in. Take some time this week and show your mom you appreciate her with a song or some other act of service and tag us at @nugentgoodnews.