Welcome to Feel-Good Friday and a holiday weekend! We hope it is filled with happiness and positivity, so here are some good news moments to help set the tone. This week’s round-up of good news is all about caring for others and helping them to feel special. It’s a great reminder to notice those around us and make an extra effort. Enjoy!
1. This dog brings so much joy to her homeless friends. Doggos make the world a better place!
2. Making an extra effort to let someone know you care can make their day. We love watching these sweet kindergarten students wish the school janitor a happy birthday using sign language. Adorable!
3. This is the best game of Rock, Paper, Scissors we’ve ever seen. What an awesome pilot! Way to make a kid feel special!
4. This grandpa goes the extra mile to make his granddaughter feel special every time she drives away. So sweet!
5. We love how this sweet doggo checks on his little human every night and then sleeps by the door to stand watch. Guardian angels come in all forms!
Want more good news moments like these? Check out last week’s Feel-Good Friday round-up! And don’t forget to subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter filled with inspirational stories and tips for a better life.