Happy Feel-Good Friday! As we begin a beautiful fall season, we want to celebrate the kindness and love that makes the world a better place. This week’s good news round-up is all about tender moments between family members and strangers alike. Have a wonderful weekend!
1. We love how this firefighter took the time to allow a blind child to explore his gear. This is what a true hero looks like!
2. Watch as these high school seniors give high fives to a girl with Down Syndrome. They know that going out of their way to make someone feel special is the coolest thing they can do. Love it!
3. When this woman decided to go for a run, she didn’t know that she would pick up a few extra friends along the way. Watch as this herd of sheep follow her through the woods. So cute!
4. When a baby sloth was separated from its mother, a kind stranger worked to reunite them. Watch to the end to see when the mother wrap her arms around it in the sweetest way. So tender!
5. As this man shows his newborn baby to his mother, he is overwhelmed with emotion. Congratulations, papa! You’ll do great!
Want more good news moments like these? Check out last week’s Feel-Good Friday round-up! And don’t forget to subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter filled with inspirational stories and tips for a better life.