Another uplifting edition of Feel-Good Friday is here! From a strangers’ once-in-a-lifetime day at Disneyland together to a good doggo frolicking in the fall leaves, this week’s good news roundup is sure to give you all the feels! May your weekend be filled with joy and positivity!
1. When is the last time you frolicked in the fall leaves? This sweet doggo exudes pure joy as it does just that. Adorable!
2. Who says two strangers can’t have an amazing day together? Watch as they create a once-in-a-lifetime experience. So wholesome!
3. We love when a community comes together for a great cause. This one decided to raise $23,000 as a send-off for a grocery store clerk after 23 years. Happy retirement!
4. When a military mom returned early from deployment, she decided to surprise her son at football practice. His reaction is everything, and we love the cheers from his teammates. So touching!
5. This sweet moment between a boy and his baby brother is absolutely precious. Baby laughter is pure magic!
Want more good news moments like these? Check out last week’s Feel-Good Friday round-up! And don’t forget to subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter filled with inspirational stories and tips for a better life.