Welcome to the weekend and another edition of Feel-Good Friday! This week’s good news round-up is filled with little moments that mean a lot. From not giving up despite a rough start to acts of kindness on an airplane (we definitely need more of these), these stories will inspire you to be more intentional and live in the moment. Enjoy!
1. We all face hurdles in life, and this race is the perfect metaphor. Watch as this girl goes on to win the race despite stumbling at the beginning. So inspiring!
2. When a child was noticeably afraid to fly, this pilot took the time to talk with him and assure him that he would be safe. Talk about going the extra mile!
3. And speaking of airplanes, this little traveler is such a great example for all of us. Sound on to hear his friendly greetings to everyone he passes on the plane. We need more of this in the world!
4. Our world is filled with wonder, and sometimes we take it for granted. We love this woman’s reaction as she looks through a microscope for the first time.
5. Tennis, anyone? We guarantee that this will be the most adorable game you’ve seen all week. Love it!
Want more good news moments like these? Check out last week’s Feel-Good Friday round-up! And don’t forget to subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter filled with inspirational stories and tips for a better life.