Good news moments are all around us if we just stop and look for them! In this week’s round-up, young children will inspire you with their enthusiasm and wonder. You’ll also be touched by some major life events caught on video, reminding us of the importance of family. With the first week of August in the books, we hope your weekend is filled with many great moments of your own!
1. This toddler is completely inspired by these women weightlifters. Her commentary about the competition is adorable, so be sure to turn the sound on!
2. Being stuck inside during the pandemic has been hard on this little girl. But thanks to her neighborhood mail carrier, she has a reason to celebrate every day. Way to go the extra mile!
3. This mom got the best birthday surprise from her family, and the look on her face says it all. What a beautiful way to celebrate!
4. This woman’s enthusiasm at a bird demonstration pays off in a big way. Be sure to watch until the end!
5. Military families make so many sacrifices, including being apart from their loved ones. But this sister made sure that she was there for her younger brother’s big day. I’m not crying, you’re not crying!
6. What an incredible act of sportsmanship. Enough said!
Want more feel-good moments like these? Check out last week’s round-up!