This week’s round-up of good news moments is all about going the extra mile! From siblings to teachers to service staff, your hope in humanity will be renewed when you see the touching ways that these people created a special experience for someone else. There’s also a video clip of a moose playing with a soccer ball because who doesn’t want to see that? Happy Friday to all!
1. The first day of school can be scary for some children. Thankfully, this little girl has a sweet big brother who is there to comfort her.
2. Speaking of school, these teachers are helping their fourth-grade students build confidence and character through weekly affirmations. Sound on!
3. A restaurant staff went above and beyond to help a blind woman celebrate her birthday. Her reaction says it all! You’ll want the sound on for this one, too!
4. Here’s another example of staff going the extra mile. Two employs at Busch Gardens volunteered to sit next to a rider with Down syndrome so he could experience the ride for himself. What an awesome moment!
5. A group of soccer players in Alaska got a surprise when a moose wandered onto the field and started to show off his impressive moves. Score!
6. This blind little girl is meeting her baby brother for the first time. You’ll want the sound on so you can hear her sing “Happy Birthday!”