Welcome to the holiday weekend! We hope your July 4th is filled with fun, family, and friends. To help get the smiles going, we’ve gathered some of our favorite good news moments from Instagram. Let the celebration of freedom and positivity begin!
1. This toddler’s favorite song is “Shake It Off” by Taylor Swift. When the song started playing on the radio, the bus driver stopped the bus and had an adorable dance-off with her.
2. This newly adopted dog has the sweetest reaction on the car ride home, bringing its new owner to tears. Break out the tissues!
3. When this grandma baked a chocolate sheet cake, she decided to drive two hours to deliver it to her grandson. Grandmas are the best!
4. This mom took care of her kids while having nothing. Her kids later surprised her by paying off her mortgage. She raised her kids right!
5. At graduation, this teacher asked her students to opt for a handshake or elbow bump. This sweet little boy wanted a big hug instead. Teachers make such a difference!
6. These dogs have very important jobs—helping to comfort victims who have to testify against their abusers in court. The world is definitely a better place with dogs in it!
We hope you loved these good news moments as much as we did. More to come next week!