Happy Friday! After a long, busy week, we wanted to share some of our favorite good news moments from Instagram. We hope these positive stories help set the mood for a great weekend. Enjoy!
1. In 2014, Jessica Farley’s dad suffered a massive brain aneurism and stroke. Due to COVID-19, Jessica hadn’t seen her dad since 2019. She filmed the touching moment when she was reunited with her dad, and the look on his face is absolutely priceless!
2. After being deployed for nine months, this dad was able to return home and surprise his kids. He was waiting for them in the driveway when they got home from school, and it is such a sweet reunion! Welcome home, soldier!
3. If this man doesn’t inspire you to bust a move, then nothing will! Despite his age, he still loves to get down and dance. He’s still got the moves, and we especially loves when he tosses his canes!
4. This protective pup kept watch over its tiny human, preventing them from climbing up the stairs and getting hurt.
5. This man made an abundance of food, packed it up, and gave it to children in his community. Such a wonderful act of kindness!
6. A Starbucks barista’s life changed when Charlie Rocket (who tours across America to make dreams come true) went through the drive thru and asked Mikayla Pena what her dream was. Mikayla responded that she wants to be an animator. Charlie asked to see her work and then shared it with his followers on Instagram. He received a DM from somebody working at DreamWorks saying that they would love to connect with Mikayla. Charlie then went back and showed her the DM and connected her with the person at DreamWorks.
7. The Vale da Rainha Sanctuary in Camanducaia, Brazil, saves animals from mistreatment. Watch as this lovable cow gets some quality cuddle time!